Wednesday, November 3, 2021

SOLAR TODAY NOV 3 2021 BEINGS OF LIGHT paneaglesong

SOLAR CLOCK : DAY HOUR MINUTE of Celestial Longitude Here we find the SUN CLOCK and SOLAR CLOCK are different while running simultaneously The SUN in 3 dimensions is 1x 60x and 3600x relative to Urth The Solar (Galactic position) is in 4 dimensions of 1x 60x 3600x and 21200x This is relatively the position of the Solar century, day, hour and minute Where the STAR DATE sign degree descriptive by date we find for century 9.27 and year date 708 623.1124 CENTURY is century 27 sag year 8 Libra month 53 (23 Virgo) and the SUT star time is the day point 24 Aquarius (DAY POINT on average is 1 to 2 degree per hour change) Pan’s unique position in the SOLAR UNIVERSIS The Universal Solarist Paneagle, I discovered the SOLAR-IS relative to Real Universal Positioning With my solaris conjunct the usa solaris and the current GTC in Sagittarius my sol )2nd sun) conjunct the usa sol in gemini capella I am the messenger charioteer and educator (Messiah) of the NU AEGIS in NU Amer The SOLAR UNIVERSIS AND STAR GPS CONNECTION BY THE SOLARIST Conjunct Solaris of my NATAL SUN, SOLARIS OF GTC and the SOLARIS of the USA SUN I share the SUN in SAGITTARIUS 19 conjunct with my GTC SOLARIS 26 sagitari and the SUN progression by decades was conjunct this position in my 60’s in 2010 when I founded SOLARIS and SOLASTRY The SOL (my 2nd sun’heart and GAP (2nd position of GREAT ATTRACTOR) is conjunct at 17 gemini MY SOL 2ND SUN in 17 Gemini is also conjunct the SOL of USA at 19 Gemini and Capella is at 22 Gemini Brightest STAR IN THE NORTH and the 83rd longitude where I live I also live on 30th parallel at the 0-2 Libra -five decan equal to Messiah at 2 libra So I have acute and dramatic SOLAR CONNECTIONS to the GALACTIC CENTER, USA, AND MY OWN SOLARIS and STAR GPS positions THE SOL-UNIVERSAL IS BY SUN CONJUNCT GREAT ATTRACTOR which was reached by decade progression in 2000, Einstein shares his moon conjunct with the GREAT ATTRACTOR As the namesake of Peteroris Marshallah Nuastradamus (3 great astrologers) PRESCIENT of NU AMER, and the NUSA SOL ASTROLOGER of the NU AEGIS, 2000 circa the founder SEOCEAN SEERS or SEER FOUNDATION and NUTRON BANK Peter Marshall Adams, EINSIGN, Professor Catfun and GESUS HEY PANEAGLESONG Discovery STAR GPS global positioning, SOLARIS and SOLASTRY, Solarisms, Solaristics author of SOLARIS, GALACTIC KEY TO SOLAR TIMING, 144 POINTS OF LIGHT and SOLARIS E-BOK founder D’estiny the double trilogy, and the STAR ROCK LEGEND and WILDSTOCK concerts series SOLAR IS TODAY SHOW daily on yutubby NET and the NU AEGIS on Skype Zoom With the STAR DATE, Hey Paneaglesong, Solar Star lottery and the SOLAR EDITORIAL Pan’s unique position in the SOLAR UNIVERSIS The Universal Solarist Paneagle, I discovered the SOLAR-IS relative Real Universal Positioning With my solaris conjunct the usa solaris and the current GTC in Sagittarius my sol )2nd sun) conjunct the usa sol in gemini capella I am the messenger charioteer and educator (Messiah) of the NU AEGIS in NU Amer The SOLAR UNIVERSIS AND STAR GPS CONNECTION BY THE SOLARIST Conjunct Solaris of my NATAL SUN, SOLARIS OF GTC and the SOLARIS of the USA SUN I share the SUN in SAGITTARIUS 19 conjunct with my GTC SOLARIS 26 sagitari and the SUN progression by decades was conjunct this position in my 60’s in 2010 when I founded SOLARIS and SOLASTRY The SOL (my 2nd sun’heart and GAP (2nd position of GREAT ATTRACTOR) is conjunct at 17 gemini MY SOL 2ND SUN in 17 Gemini is also conjunct the SOL of USA at 19 Gemini and Capella is at 22 Gemini Brightest STAR IN THE NORTH and the 83rd longitude where I live I also live on 30th parallel at the 0-2 Libra -five decan equal to Messiah at 2 libra So I have acute and dramatic SOLAR CONNECTIONS to the GALACTIC CENTER, USA, AND MY OWN SOLARIS and STAR GPS positions THE SOL-UNIVERSAL IS BY SUN CONJUNCT GREAT ATTRACTOR which was reached by decade progression in 2000, Einstein shares his moon conjunct with the GREAT ATTRACTOR As the namesake of Peteroris Marshallah Nuastradamus (3 great astrologers) PRESCIENT of NU AMER, and the NUSA SOL ASTROLOGER of the NU AEGIS, 2000 circa the founder SEOCEAN SEERS or SEER FOUNDATION and NUTRON BANK Peter Marshall Adams, EINSIGN, Professor Catfun and GESUS HEY PANEAGLESONG Discovery STAR GPS global positioning, SOLARIS and SOLASTRY, Solarisms, Solaristics author of SOLARIS, GALACTIC KEY TO SOLAR TIMING, 144 POINTS OF LIGHT and SOLARIS E-BOK founder D’estiny the double trilogy, and the STAR ROCK LEGEND and WILDSTOCK concerts series SOLAR IS TODAY SHOW daily on yutubby NET and the NU AEGIS on Skype Zoom With the STAR DATE, Hey Paneaglesong, Solar Star lottery and the SOLAR EDITORIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment